ahem, i'm at work.. so the books nearest and farthest from me are all computer books. of course, i have two books in my backpack. the one i'm currently reading is in russian.. so alright:
".. командир. Это животное даже не обернулось -- бурк- .."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
an empty paper cup from morning tea, a brown paper bag from breakfast, a digital card reader, speakers...
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
i don't remeber.. or yeah, i caught a glimpse of "Ghost Ship" a few days ago. my father was watching it when i came in.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
air conditioners, boris (our ms exchange guy) saying something
7. When did you last step outside?
2 hours ago
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
browsing LJ, checking mail...
9. What are you wearing?
black jeans, dark blue shirt, brown hiking boots.
10. Did you dream last night?
always dream, never remember. last night was no exception.
11. When did you last laugh?
sometime today, whilst making fun of my friend boris.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
it's a cube.. i like to keep them clean. someone at some point taped a sheet onto the wall behind me with phone numbers of everyone in the bureau.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
nothing out of the ordinary. anything is pretty much ordinary in nyc.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
nothing so far.. i'm only on 14 :)
15. What is the last film you saw?
Hellboy, last night. it was cute, see it :)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
realestate, for myself, for my folks.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
i bite my nails
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would
i wouldn't change anything. things are the way they are for a reason, and they work this way. it's not a policy of "don't change something if it isn't broken", i just think that evolution (not just biological) is the best way to change something without breaking everything.
19. Do you like to dance?
nope; and i really suck at it :)
20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has
needed to be done for years?
hm.. is he a king or a pawn? i don't think he's making all the decisions himself, and i think that the people behind him are first and foremost doing what's beneficial to them; hopefully it'll also be beneficial to us.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. b) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
sure. new zealand maybe; israel, if it calms down.
23. Will you pass on this survey?
"i will post it to my journal!" ~ a la jenn