Stepping up the corporate/life ladder. Possibly having a relationship with a special someone. Going for my masters in comp-sci. Nothing unusual, I guess :).
2. What's your top 5 favourite movies and why?
In no specific order:
1) What Women Want - simply hilarious movie. Also, I'm a hopeless romantic.. so it plays nice into that.
2) Equilibrium - Amazing action. It has a nice philosophical idea for a plot, but nothing out of the ordinary. The action and the way it's filmed is mostly what makes the movie.
3) A Walk to Remember - Another romantic flick. This one actually makes me cry. Not to mention that Mandy Moore is beyond gorgeous :)
4) Phone Booth - Nice intense drama movie, you're kept in suspense almost every second.
5) Good Will Hunting - This one rates very high. Even though the movie is about a genius, the plot doesn't get into anything extremely intellectual. I guess none of the movies like this one do. But you really begin to care for the characters as you understand what they're going through.
3. How did you hear of LiveJournal and why did you start using it?
I had a few friends who were using it and were periodically giving me links to their posts. I decided to see what it was about, and got into it pretty quickly because I found loads of interesting people/communities to read.
4. Why did the chicken cross the road, completely disregarding the red traffic light hanging above the crossing?
The chicken is The One. The road had to be crossed exactly when the red light was on in order to reboot the intersection, avoiding a system-wide crash of all the other chickens normally crossing the road on the green light. :)
5. What's your favourite passtime and why?
Probably having some deep convo with a close friend in the middle of the night at some remote spot with a beautiful view :)