1.Your LiveJournal "user name" & what it means:
Our answers almost match on this one. Only Valera is my first name.
2. On a scale of 1-10 how well does your LiveJournal represent who you actually are?
About 3, because even when not online, only a small portion of the way I act represents who I actually am.
If being an extreme introvert was a mental disease, I'd be considered sick.
3. How much about your life do you post to LJ?
Isn't everything i come in contact with - about my life?
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
Personal things, unhappy emotions. They're for me to deal with.
5. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
I'm not sure. Maybe 5.. I assume that if it was closer to 10, the whole LJ would list me as a friend.
6. From who/how did you find out about LJ?
If I remember correctly, a bunch of my Bronx friends had them, and gave me links to their posts whenever they wrote something interesting.
7. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you?
Well, I did give out a bunch of invite codes to my friends.
8. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
Less than 1%.
9. What is your favourite interest on LJ?
Number 10??? <-- on vacation in Iraq!
11. How often do you respond to/comment on other peoples' journals?
I like commenting a lot. This relates to #9.
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals?
Reading. I'm not much of a writer.
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on LJ (or did it to someone else)?
Sure. Many mean things in bunches of different communities. But that's a part of their mission =) debate is a place like that. Wear your kevlar vest and a helmet!
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
Yeah. Ilay annoyed me with his comments when I was in a bitter mood.
15. Who are your favourite LJ friend(s) and why?
LJ friends, eh? I generally prefer communities.
16. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
Quite a few. But I don't think I've met anyone in person whom I first met on LJ.
17. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you?
Stan and Andrew have quite a few similarities with me.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
[Sorry James, but you hit it right on the nail. =] If I'm interested in over half the posts on the recent entries page, the journal gets added, provided that the other half is not the direct result of quizilla.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
Not generally. It's not about friendships... I need to be interested in what the person likes.
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
quizzes, poetry, lyrics, and simply uninteresting posts.
21. Is your "significant other" on LJ?
Not anymore.. Not at the moment, anyway.
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ?
A few people, yes.